It is never a bad idea to have a camera mounted on the dashboard in your car. You will never know when you will require the recorded footage from your windshield. Having an excellent dash cam can feel overwhelming. However, the market is flooded with tons of models from thousands of brands that make you confuse to find the best car dash camera.
Based on our research along with in-depth testing for hours of sessions, we think that the listed here dash cameras are smarter enough to record video with high quality and longer battery life be the best car dash cam for you. Many of them come with LCD for live preview, a Dual lens for better video quality, Full HD recording, wide angle lens and lot more. Let us check these Smart Devices for your Car.
Best Car Dash Cam
You can get top-notch video quality with the sharp resolution in a compact package which makes easy installation and uses at the same time. While working in almost every lighting conditions we tested, this unit helps to produce sharp images.
This car dash cam with video recording features FHD 1920x1080P resolution at 30fps. It develops 12M super clear photos with night vision along with parking guard functionalities. The lens with six layers glass offers a unique HDR video system adjusts exposure automatically. It effortlessly captures small details even in low light.
- FHD 1920x1080P video quality at 30fps.
- 12M super clear photos.
- Night vision along with a parking guard.
- A lens with six layers glass.
- Unique HDR video system adjusts exposure automatically.
- Easily captures small details even in low light.
Just like the first model, this model has sharp image resolution, which is integrated with tons of excellent functionalities. With this dual lens car dash cam from VICTONY brand, you can have a reliable alternative to the iGOKU’s dashboard camera.
This anti-dazzling sliver mirror dash camera in which the mirror contains 4.3-inch screen with ISP rate. It provides integration of front and dual recording with 1080p full HD view. It supports video recording and waterproof rear cam. There is a 170-degree wide angle lens, G-sensor and motion detection technology.
- Anti-dazzling sliver mirror.
- Mirror contains a 4.3-inch screen with ISP rate.
- Front and dual recording with 1080p full HD view.
- Video recording and waterproof rear cam.
- 170-degree wide angle lens.
- G-sensor and motion detection.
The Aukey’s car dash cam with full HD wide angle lens has a sharp resolution for the image with some excellent quality to have clear video viewing. With this solid alternative to most of the car dash cameras, you can get best out of it.
This Sony Exmor Sensor captures sharp 1080p video. This one offers the 170-degree field of view and night vision. You can even have an emergency recording with loop recording with the use of it. It comes with dual-port USB car charger with an internal supercapacitor and secure mounting to the windshield.
- Sony Exmor Sensor captures sharp 1080p video.
- 170-degree field of view and night vision.
- Emergency recording with loop recording.
- Dual-port USB car charger with an internal supercapacitor.
- Easy mounting to a windshield.
One of the best option to avoid the cash-for-crash cameras on your regular drive. Having this one will never be a bad idea for your car which offers the best resolution of footage. This 1080P wide angle car dashboard camera has been quite a well famous on dash camera market.
It contains advanced driver assistant systems for safe driving while offering real-time Lane departure. Its G-sensor functionality let you have an emergency recording with 1080p HD image capturing. You can have first-class night vision with its 165 ultra-wide-angle lens that reduces blind spots. There is also a built-in 2.7-inch TFT LCD screen.
- Advanced driver assistant systems for safe driving.
- Real-time Lane departure.
- G-sensor for emergency recording.
- 1080p HD image is capturing.
- First class night vision.
- 165 ultra-wide-angle reduces blind spots.
- Built-in 2.7-inch TFT LCD screen.
The compact model comes with excellent overall video quality and a great field of view with safety alerts. Besides that with a unique package of functions you can get more from this as a mini dash cam for a car.
It supports 1080p HD image quality with its 120-degree wide angle lens. The lens helps to capture the entire road ahead. With the built-in G-sensor for more safety, you can also get seamless recording while driving. This compact and mini size cam take minimal space while being flexible and convenient in use.
- 1080p HD image quality.
- 120-degree wide angle lens to capture entire road ahead.
- Built-in G-sensor for more safety.
- Seamless recording while driving.
- Flexible and convenient use.
- Compact and mini size takes minimal space.
This model from REXING is a reliable alternative to the most of the car dash cameras those recommended over here. This car dash cam with loop recording even offers a super-sharp resolution for detailed image quality.
It contains signature low-profile design with a well-hidden witness. It uses a Sony Exmor IMX323 image sensor and has a full HD 1080p video recording function at 30fps. It comes with 7-layer glass lens captures 170-degree ultra-wide angle lens. It supports loop recording with high-endurance Micro SD memory cards.
- Signature low-profile design.
- Well-hidden witness.
- Sony Exmor IMX323 image sensor.
- Full HD 1080p video recording at 30fps.
- 7-layer glass lens captures a 170-degree ultra-wide angle lens.
- Loop recording with high-endurance Micro SD memory cards.
This affordable model has excellent overall video quality with some beautiful full field of view. With the safety alerts, this dash cam gives you a lot in return. This car dashboard camera video recorder we tested and found less prominent on the windshield. In our tests, we have found this unit overall good at detail, color accuracy and much more.
This one comes with Sony 2M CMOS Sensor for complete HD 1080p quality. It comes with 170-degree wide angle as well as 6G lenses to fixed and focus image. There are two IR night vision lights and uses WDR technology. You can get built-in G-sensor with file protection and three meters motion detector functionality.
- Sony 2M CMOS Sensor for complete HD 1080p quality.
- 170-degree wide angle as well as 6G lenses to fixed and focus image.
- 2 IR night vision lights.
- Uses WDR technology.
- Built-in G-sensor with fire protection.
- Three meters motion detector.
If you want to record the view front of your car and even behind your vehicle, we recommend this car dash cam with LCD screen from Bluepupile that comes with the separate rear as well as front cameras. Thus, this makes the best choice for most of the people.
The 170-degree high-resolution video quality dash camera also comes with three-inch big LCD screen and even supports SOS and Ge-Sensor. It also supports seamless loop video and has a built-in charging recording feature. You can check video traces with GPS feature while also having motion detection support. You can enjoy 2.4G or Bluetooth remote control functionality too.
- 170-degree high-resolution video quality.
- Three-inch big LCD screen.
- Supports SOS and Ge-Sensor.
- Supports seamless loop video.
- Built-in charging recording feature.
- Check video traces with GPS feature.
- Support motion detection.
- Support 2.4G or Bluetooth remote control.
The Bellcam’s car dash cam with touchscreen is one of the attractive dash cams we tested. This one uses a suction cup mount that makes it very easy to pop on and off. With super easy installation and setup, you can get it at an affordable price.
The four-inch big touch screen makes incredible easy navigation which contains simple and scratch resistant vivid display. It supports high definition image quality along with night vision. It endorses 30fps high-speed video recording. There are even G-sensor technology and automatic seamless loop recording feature.
- A four-inch big touch screen makes incredible easy navigation.
- Simple and scratch resistant vivid display.
- High definition image quality with night vision.
- 30fps high-speed video recording.
- G-sensor technology enables you to have an emergency recording.
- Automatic seamless loop recording.
The Crosstour’s Car dashboard camera with wide LCD screen is one of the best and less expensive dash cams we have come across. However, it has some of the best features to offer. Just like few other units, this small one also comes with suction cup installation technique.
There is three-inch large LCD screen which combines 1080p full HD and supports the 12MP resolution. It gives built-in 170-degree wide-angle with 6G lens car camera. With the built-in G-sensor for auto-detection, you can get super night vision with WDR technology. Moreover, there are seven essential functions which make easy to use it.
- Three-inch large LCD screen which combines 1080p full HD.
- Supports 12MP resolution.
- 170-degree wide-angle with 6G lens car camera.
- Built-in G-sensor for auto detection.
- Super night vision with WDR technology.
- Seven essential functions make easy to use.
Which one of these car dash cameras would be your pick? Or have you already picked one to make your car safe and secure? Tell us about it and don’t forget to share your experience with us.