Do you need a wired gaming mouse? Well, that based on how much you are into the games. How many of you are trapped in the addiction of LOL, Dota 2 or any other first person shooter games?
The reason behind purchasing gaming mouse is that there are many advantages. Gaming mouse offers that help the player in fps games and several other games that normal mouse can’t offer. Such as DPI setting, Feel, malfunction speed and many other benefits that help in gaming.
Finally, if you have decided to purchase a gaming mouse but which to buy search on Google and that shows hundreds of gaming mouse which one to select. Here are few of the best gaming mice in under $20 that is in your budget. All of them are well known in the gaming industry, and some of the professional players use. If you are looking for a best wireless gaming mouse, then check them out here.
Best Gaming Wired Gaming Mouse
HIRALIY is one of the best budget mice to improve your gaming experience. The mouse is equipped with nine programmable buttons to configure macros for games. It offers multi-color soothing and breathing lights while in use. There is a light switch that offers four lightning mode settings. It provides a High precision control that is AVAGO A3050 sensor along with five adjustable DPI levels such as 1000, 1500, 2000, 3000, and 4000.
This mouse has an ergonomic right handed design along with rubber painting surface, which can maintain grip firm during your gameplay. This is the universal mouse that supports Windows 2000, 7, 8, 10, XP, Vista, ME system and also Mac OS. Enjoy 18 months worry free warranty.
- Universal mouse equipped with nine programmable buttons.
- RGB multi-color breathing lights.
- Light switch to switch between four lightning mode.
- AVAG) A3050 sensor offers high precision control.
- Five adjustable DPI settings from 1000-4000.
- Ergonomic design perfect for right handed user.
- 18 months of worry free warranty.
Redimp is one of the cool mice. It has an ergonomic ambidextrous design for excellent grip. It has precise narrowed curves that offer good grip for also small hands. The RGB gaming mouse recognizes the mouse speed at a glance. It has a fully adjustable DPI up to a maximum of 4000DPI with RGB backlit switches.
Its powerful buttons offer 20,000,000 times keystroke clicks. The forward and backward side buttons provide more efficient browsing experience. It gives high compatibility and one year of warranty.
- Ergonomic ambidextrous design for any grip.
- Narrowed curves give excellent grip to small hands.
- RGB backlit switches with fully adjustable DPI up to 4000DPI.
- Strong keystroke life up to 20,000,000 clicks.
- Forward and backward buttons for efficient browsing experience.
- Wide compatibility and one year of warranty.
iXCC comes along with ergonomic shape. For making sure more gaming enjoyment, it offers contoured body design and the removable aluminum alloy base for gaming players. Its adjustable DPI let you adjust DPI to 1200, 1600, and 2400 corresponds to 3 LED colors such as red, blue, and purple. It includes six buttons and 5 feet long braided fiber and gold-plated USB connector cable too.
4. Jelly Comb
This gaming wired mouse from Jelly Comb is featured with good design and ergonomic shape. It is even featured five range of sensitivity in which DPI switches from 1000-4000DPI. The color changing body sports three blending LEDs which shift between kaleidoscopes of 7 different hues. To use this mouse, there is no need to of any drivers or software. It also equipped with seven easy to use and reach buttons which are ideal for mapping hotkeys and macros.
- Supports five range of sensitivity from 1000-4000 DPI.
- The changing color body offers t breathing LEDs light that can shift.
- Very user-friendly and use it with just plugging to the PC.
- Rugged braided cable and reinforced USB plug.
- Seven programmable buttons for mapping macros and hotkeys.
Gamerz’s ergonomic design fits naturally in your hand with no cramping after extended work sessions or gaming. For your gaming needs, it comes with 4 DPI settings in which you can choose between 800, 1200, 1600, and 2400 DPI. The seven different LED light colors change while in use. It is simple to plug and play. And one great thing is that you will have 1-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Seven different LED lights color for soothing ambient lighting.
- Four DPI settings up to 2400DPI.
- Ergonomic design made for both right and left handed users.
- Supports a broad range of the operating system.
- Six programmable buttons for efficiency.
- The brand offers one year manufacturer’s warranty.
NPET is a professional gaming mouse that has six programmable buttons that make easy to setup. The PMW3320 optical engine is the latest launch of gaming engine that offers higher performance about A3050. This mouse is suitable for RTS, FPS, MOBA and other games too. It provides RGB breathing lights, programmable buttons, and four adjustable DPIs. With this mouse, you will have a hassle-free money back guarantee within 30 days.
- Professional gaming mouse supports six programmable buttons.
- Uses latest gaming engine PMW3320.
- The engine gives the highest performance about A3050.
- Suitable for RTS, MOBA, FPS and other games.
- Packed with RGB lights and four adjustable DPI settings.
- The brand offers a hassle-free money back guarantee within 30 days.
Zeltons is a new seven buttons 5500 DPI wired gaming mouse, along with the multifunction like high-quality wire material. Its red and black braided cord equipped with high defense magnet ring that can strong anti-interference. Its ergonomic design let you use the mouse for a long time without any fatigue. This mouse is compatible with Windows 7, 8, XP, Vista, ME, 2000, Mac OS and other OS too.
- Fabulous looking mouse.
- Packed with seven programmable buttons.
- Ergonomic design let the user play longer without fatigue.
- The red and black braided wired is anti-interference.
Pictek offers rapid movement in which gamers like you can set your mouse with 7200 DPI to take advantage of opponents and command the sensitivity accurately and speed. You can even adjust the DPI with two buttons, and the light color indicates that which DPI is by default. There are 16 million color options for the backlight setting. One great thing about this mouse is you can set you own shortcut mode according to your habit. For high precision, there is four polling rate which is adjustable between 125Hz, 250HZ, 500Hz, and 1000Hz.
- Picket a real gaming mouse.
- A user can set DPI up to 7200DPI for rapid movement.
- Two buttons to adjust DPI settings.
- Light color for default DPI setting indication.
- 16 million color options are available for backlight settings.
- A user can set shortcut mode based on their habit.
- Four polling rate can adjust between 125Hz-1000Hz.
CHONCHOW mouse has an ideal design that will bring you a real visual feast. It doesn’t seek the most complete, only the more and more refined. The USB plug optical mouse has built-in intelligent LED breathing lamp that can send out four different colors. If you are not satisfied with it, then you can even enjoy the fast service, but the money back guarantee and replacement are only for 30 days and 12 months of the quality problem.
Reddragon is aiming to deliver one of the great gaming mice of the highest quality mouse with excellent performance. It is optimized with five buttons with five memory profiles, 3200DPI sensor, 3600 FPS, 15g acceleration and durable, smooth TEFLON feet pads. The high strength fiber wire that is 6 feet long and high-speed USB cable lets you enjoy your gaming experience. It is equipped with anti-skid scroll wheel and red backlighting. It supports Windows operating system.
- Ergonomic design with the 3200DPI setting.
- 5 programmable buttons with five memory profiles.
- Durable TEFLON feet pads.
- Six feet long durable USB wire.
- Comes with anti-skid scroll wheel and red backlight.
- Supports windows system only.
These are ten best suggestions for a wired gaming mouse for you. Tell us which mouse you are love to go for or if you have already made your purchase from the above list then comment in the comments section that how your experience goes with that wired gaming mouse.